Get in Touch
PLEASE NOTE: This website is NOT monitored 24/7. Questions submitted after or before normal operating hours may not be addressed until the cooperative opens at its regular time. If you have an emergency or need to report an outage, please call us at 800-392-3709. You can also use the MyCuivre app to report an outage.
REGARDING USPS MAIL: When sending regular mail through the United States Postal Service (USPS) to CREC:
- For bill remittance: Please use the courtesy envelope that is provided with paper bills and is already preprinted with the proper address.
- For any other USPS mail:
- To our Troy location* — P.O. Box 160, Troy, MO 63379
- To our Lake Saint Louis location — 8757 Hwy N, Lake Saint Louis, MO 63367
*Please do not send USPS mail to our physical address on E. Cherry Street as it may be delayed or we may not receive it.
Report an outage 24/7/365 or speak with a representative on weekdays from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Option 1: Outage/emergency
- Option 2: Automated account inquiry, pay by phone
- Option 7: Right-of-way department and tree maintenance
- Option 0: For all other inquiries/to speak to a customer service representative
1112 E. Cherry St., Troy, MO 63379
Lake Saint Louis Branch Office
8757 Hwy N, Lake Saint Louis, MO 63367