Manage your CREC account on the go
View your bill, sign up for alerts and reminders, view your payment history, pay your bill and more with our mobile app, MyCuivreApp
CREC's MyCuivreApp is a free, native app that can be downloaded and installed on your compatible mobile device.
When you use the MyCuivreApp, you have secure access to maintain your account information, to view your bills and your payment history, to manage your alerts and reminders, and to make payments on one or more accounts directly from your mobile device.
The MyCuivreApp also allows you to register your CREC accounts to receive push notifications for account milestones, such as an approaching or missed due date. Push notifications are not available through our member web portal.
Whether you are using an iPhone/iPad or Android phone/device, once you attempt to download the app from Google Play or the Apple App Store, your device will indicate if it is compatible/optimized to run the app.
Options you will find in the app
- View Account Information: Select the Account Info icon to view a list of all of your accounts complete with due dates and balances. Select a specific account from the account list to make a single payment or to sign up for push notifications from that account.
- View Your Bill History: Get a concise summary of each of your bills and links to PDFs of your available bills. If the PDF of your bill is not available, you'll see a nice message letting you know to check back later.
- Make A Payment: Once you've logged in and selected an account, select the Payment icon to initiate a payment for a single account or for multiple accounts, if applicable.
- View Payment History: The Payment History icon connects you to a list of your past payments by month, including the date and amount of each payment.
- Manage Alerts: The Alerts option allows you to manage any Alerts and Reminders you want to receive on your mobile device. Alerts and Reminders can be configured for each individual account and on each individual mobile device.
- View and Report Outages: Quickly report an outage directly from your mobile device! When you select this option, if we already know about the outage that affects your account, you'll see the outage report right away. If we don't know about the outage, you'll automatically get the Report Outage form.
- View Your Usage: See a graph of your actual electricity usage for the date range you specify.
- Find Our Offices: From the login screen, you have the ability to view our office and payment locations along with phone numbers, addresses, and hours of operation.
- Follow Us on Facebook: Also from the login screen, without logging in, you can connect directly to our Facebook page for up-to-date information about us!
- Follow Us on Twitter: Like the Facebook icon, the Twitter icon will connect you directly to our Twitter account so you can follow our tweets.
- General Information: Without logging in you can get one-touch access to general information.
If you have our MyCuivreApp installed on multiple devices, don't forget to enable push notifications for your accounts on each device, as the push notification settings for each account are device-specific.