Energy Education Materials
Energy Education Material Request. Cuivre River Electric Cooperative was founded by and adheres to the Seven Cooperative Principles. Education, Training and Information: Cooperatives provide education and training for their members, elected representatives, managers, and employees so that they can contribute effectively to the development of their cooperatives. They inform the general public, particularly young people and opinion leaders, about the nature and benefits of cooperation.
Cuivre River is proud to offer our members, friends and community neighbors a selection of Energy Education Materials.
To obtain Energy Education Material by mail:
- Contact the Member Services Department at (800) 392-3709, ext. 4399, or
- Use the "Energy Education Material Request" form below, or
- Visit a Cuivre River office.
Energy Education Material Request
Energy Education Materials are available and can be requested from the Member Services Department at the Cuivre River Electric Cooperative Headquarters and Branch Office during business hours.
Office locations and hours:
- Headquarters: 1112 E. Cherry St., Troy, MO 63379
- Branch Office: 8757 Hwy. N., Lake Saint Louis, MO 63367
- Lobby hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. weekdays
- Troy Drive-up: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Branch Drive-up: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.