Bill Payment Options
Personal, Virtual Payment Options Let You Choose
Cuivre River members have many payment options. A range of choices make convenience and necessity top priorities.
- Pay by phone**: Call 800-392-3709 anytime 24 hours a day to pay by credit or debit card or e-check.
- Pay online: Use Cuivre River's secure web portal 24/7/365 to pay month-to-month or enroll in Auto-Pay. Select your payment methods, view your bill and account history, and go paperless if you choose.
- MyCuivreApp: View your bill, sign up for alerts and reminders, view your payment history, pay your bill and more with our Mobile Web App.
- Cash payment through local retailers: Use CheckOut by PayGO if you prefer to pay your bill in cash while you shop. View this video for an overview of how it works.
- Personal Assistance is available Monday through Friday between 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. by calling 800-392-3709.
One little-known option is Due Date Choice*. "If you rely on a monthly income check, you can coordinate your due date with your own schedule," says Supervisor of Consumer Accounts Tammy Nolan. You can choose the 1st, 5th, 15th or 25th of the month for your due date.
Traditional paper payment options are still the choice of most members, according to Nolan. Courtesy envelopes provided with paper bills still carry most payments to Cuivre River Electric by mail. Many members save the postage, but visit Drive-Up Windows in Troy and Lake Saint Louis (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.). Drop boxes are also widely used.
Beyond traditional bills you'll find several effortless, painless and flexible choices that offer either paper or virtual bills.
Auto-Pay: Login to our online portal and enroll to have payments automatically posted to your credit or debit card, or paid from your bank account. If you do not have an online account set up, you will need to do that first before you can enroll in Auto-Pay.
MyPower: Choose your payment frequency and pay as you go. Forego a paper bill, and monitor your energy use and credit balance daily, weekly or monthly to match your budget.
Budget Billing: Make even monthly payments to reduce the impact of seasonal factors that can affect your bill.
Call a billing representative weekdays 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. for assistance to pay by phone.
To learn more about bill payment options call 800-392-3709 weekdays from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
*Automated Meter Reading (AMR) equipment required; residential members only.
**Restrictions apply for accounts in arrears.